Training Programme Features
ISO 22001 (FSMS) is an internationally recognized standard, which can be applied / implemented to any organization within global food supply chain, from the growing to the service of produce. This standard can be uniformly applied to any organizations regardless of its size or position in the food chain. It was drawn up by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), to develop a Food Safety Management System tailored to its producer & manufacturer, regulators & retailer and most important to the consumers.
ISO 22001 FSMS Awareness Training offers insight on critical points, controls and system implementation methodology in accordance with FSMS. Training provides guidelines to implement the system in most simple and practical manner focusing on better system implementation and achieve business targets.
This Training Programme introduces participants to ISO 22000:2018 and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The Training Programme is highly useful for all the organizations / personnel to develop a system in regard to food safety.
Who should attend the training?
- Food Safety Team Leaders & Members
- Quality Managers / Executives
- FSMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend ISO 22001 Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018.
- Overview of Revision History
- Food Safety Management Principles
- FSMS Planning,
- Process Approach
- Risk Based Thinking
- Documentation Requirements
- Operational Planning & Control
- Operational Pre-Requisite Programs
- Traceability&Emergency Preparedness
- Mock Recall and Withdrawal
- Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan
- Performance Evaluation
- End of Training Programme