Training Programme Features
AS 9100 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System standard, which can be applied / implemented to organizations that design, develop or provide product and services to Aviation, Space and Defense industry, created by International Aerospace Quality Group. The standard provides suppliers with requirements for creating and maintaining a comprehensive quality system for providing safe and reliable products to the ASD industry, as well as civil and military aviation requirements.
This Training Programme introduces participants to AS 9100: 2016 Aerospace Quality Management System Standard & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The Training Programme is useful for all the organizations / personnel to understand the focus of AS 9100 and guidance on effective implementation.
Who should attend the training?
- Quality Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- Personnel wishing to attend AS 9100 Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to AS 9100
- Overview of Revision History
- AS 9100 standard requirements
- Quality Management Principles
- Leadership and Planning
- Risk Based Thinking
- Support Processes
- Operations & its Controls
- Performance Evaluation
- End of Training Programme