What is ISO 55001?
ISO 55001 Asset Management System is designed to support you in the proper handling of processes and risks that will ultimately lead to improvement of current and future company performances. Asset Management System comes in all shapes and sizes, but one thing is certain that all organizations have assets. Assets can be a competitive advantage or can drain your organization’s resources. That’s why it is important to manage your assets effectively
Asset Management System certification helps you as an individual to differentiate yourself from other professionals involved in Assets Management. By managing the assets properly you will be able to use your available assets wisely and get more out of their utilization while delivering added value to the business. It will guide you towards continuous asset management improvement that will enable you to meet the stakeholder, business, and legal requirements.
In today’s world of complex and ever-changing financial marketplaces, ISO 55001 certification is crucial in proving the ability to run a more streamlined operation and a good corporate reputation. 3 main aspects can be demonstrated through this certification like
- Managing assets effectively
- Mitigating and managing risks
- Improving financial performance
ISO 55001 focuses on helping you develop a proactive lifecycle asset management system. This supports optimization of assets and reduces the overall cost of ownership while helping you to meet the necessary performance and safety requirements
VIDEO : ISO 55001
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free ISO 55001 Certification with PQSmitra
The effective system implementation to ensure Asset Management at all stages of the operation is the prime objective of the PQSmitra. As one of the few organizations that understand the standard from start to end, we don’t only assess how well you’re meeting them, we create new standards from scratch and train teams globally to use them and perform better. Our knowledge can transform your organization. The implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Initial visits and review of the existing operational controls
- Identification of various operational risks
- Gap analysis and planning for the documentation
- Creating an asset management system
- Creating awareness programs
- Training and Handholding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Certification audit –
Stage 1 & Stage 2
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
- Rewarding the certificate to the organization
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that ISO 55001 Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Certification Bodies Associated with PQSmitra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Setting up system for documentation and records.
- Management information system
- Risk management for the business
- Business performance and sustainability
- Legal compliance
- Cultural improvement with respect to Asset Management
- Establishing and maintaining and internal audit program
- Holding management review meetings to evaluate the performance
- The documents required for Asset Management System include but are not limited to:
- The organizations scope for Asset Management System
- The organizations Asset Management policy and Objectives
- Asset Management Plan of Action
- The standard is applicable for a range of organizations, responsible for the management of a number of assets like manufacturing organizations, water companies, public transport authorities, local authorities, etc.
- Ability to manage asset’s lifecycle
- Improved quality assurance for customers/regulator
- New business acquisition – stakeholders gain confidence from the knowledge that asset strategy is in place
- Ability to ensure that assets fulfill their necessary function
- Support improvement and international/national business growth
- Support an organization during the process of establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving an Asset Management System
- Increase profitability
- Manage risk related to asset ownership
- Enhance brand reputation
- Year 2014 – 1st Edition of the standard (10 Clauses and Risk assessment included)
- The validity of the ISO 55001 Certification is 3 Years.
- ISO 55000 is a standard that provides an overview of asset management as well as standard terminology and standards. The requirements for an integrated, effective asset management system are outlined in ISO 55001. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 55002 provides guidelines for putting such a management system in place.
- The Asset & Portfolio Management Certificate Program is designed to assist current and prospective financial professionals in putting together an investment portfolio using best practices. To maximize returns on investments, you’ll learn about key terms, investment products, and asset allocation strategies.