What is Wipro – Vendor Assessment?
Wipro (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited, legally know as Wipro Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Wipro has its supplier base in India and overseas. In order to have better controls over suppliers and periodic supplier evaluation and upgradation, Wipro has introduced “Vendor Assessment”.
The requirements of this audit checklists are implemented by the vendors in supply chain to assure the consistency in quality, delivery, and overall performance. The focus is the upgradation of the supplier with respect to Quality, Productivity, Safety and Systems to ensure the quality of component / part supplied by the vendor.
VIDEO : WIPRO - Vendor Assessment
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Wipro Vendor Assessment with PQSmitra
PQSmitra offers services for detailed study of the audit checklist and successful implementation at clients. The implementation involves training to follow actual shop floor practices and maintaining relevant documentation. PQSmitra team adopts a systematic approach that helps in effective implementation and better audit results.
PQSmitra has developed a standard methodology to implement the customer-specific requirements. The implantation methodology is as below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Quality audit and process verification
- Process control
- Safety management
- Risk Management
- Legal Compliance and Environment
- Performance management & Sustainability.
Note : The above audit criteria is mentioned based on the experience. As it the sole property of Wipro Limited, the checklist/audit criteria can be modified and revised at any point in time.
The organization shall demonstrate continual improvement in this field of by maintaining, establishing, implementing and providing these requirements.
The Requirements are as follows:
- The Quality System Documentation
- Process control and Required documents
- Performance Measurement Records
- Standard operating Procedures & Visual Management Implementation
- Health & Safety Related Requirements
- Legal & Environmental compliance
- Human Resources competence and training matrix
- Operational System Improvements.
- Recognition of socially compliant organization
- Opportunity to participate with WIPRO in future projects
- Opportunity for exports. Supplier Approval by overseas customers
- Compliance with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Improved structure and focus with respect to Business Ethics and practices.
- Customer Specific Requirements are the additional requirements imposed by the customer (Wipro) which an organization needs to compulsorily comply with in order to become a verified supplier. In many cases, these requirements are additional to ISO certification.
- Generally, customer specific requirements are the additional requirements generated over the existing ISO certification to meet certain needs of the customer. This helps the organization gain recognition as a socially compliant organization.
- As per specific requirements the Organization might have to make necessary changes in the Quality system to comply with the Customer Specific requirements. PQSmitra helps an organization to make the necessary changes to comply with the requirements of Wipro vendor assessment checklist in a very easy and practical manner.
- Yes, PQSmitra can ensure that your suppliers are certified and we can assist them in improving the overall quality to meet your specific requirements.
- Yes, PQSmitra as an Organization remains very up to date regarding the new trends of certification & specific requirements. We provide full assistance in the implementation of the same.