What is Safety Audit?
The term safety is of great importance in order to ensure that the day-to-day operations of organizations are carried out smoothly without any disruption. We all know that there is always a potential hazard which is related to our daily operations.
The Safety Audit is the most comprehensive way to evaluate the effectiveness & efficiency of the Health & Safety management system implemented at an organization.
The Safety Audit helps an organization to understand the gaps in the health & safety management system and provide a guidance for the continual improvement. The Safety audit acts as a proactive tool which prepares the organization to eliminate or minimize the potential hazard, thereby strengthening its Health & Safety management system.
VIDEO : Safety Audit
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- PQSmitra team has a highly experienced & expertise safety auditors which will conduct safety audit at your organization to ensure the compliance to the requirements of the national & international safety standards.
- Initial visit & opening meeting with client team.
- Walk through the premises of the organization.
- Review of the organization layout & drawings.
- Review of the Health & Safety system at the organization.
- Review of the documents related to Health & Safety system.
- Discussion with employees to evaluate Health & Safety awareness.
- Presentation of the findings to the client during closing meeting.
- Submission of the report to the client
- Hazard Identification & controls.
- Legal & regulatory requirements.
- Health & Safety Management system.
- Documentations & Reports.
- Management commitment.
- Employee involvement.
- Training & awareness.
To demonstrate the compliance to the required Health & Safety Management system in the organization, the organization needs to produce documents on the request of the Auditor
The typical documents required for Safety Audit.
- Health & Safety Policy.
- Health & Safety objectives.
- Health & Safety Manual.
- Organization chart with defined health & safety responsibilities.
- Accident & incident monitoring records.
- Health & Safety meeting records.
- Hazard Identification & Risk assessment.
- Training records for health & safety.
- Emergency preparedness plan.
- Maintenance records of equipments.
- Safe work procedures.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Occupational Health programmes.
- The Safety Audit is applicable to all the organization irrespective of their operations & size such as industries, offices, hotels, corporate house, residential building.
- Evaluate the current health & safety management system.
- Ensure compliance to the legal & regulatory requirements.
- Identification of gaps in the existing H&S management system.
- Improves organization credentials.
- Improves employee awareness.
- Demonstrate organizations commitment to Health & Safety.
- Minimize the risk of loss due to health & safety hazards.
- Your Safety Audit will take place at either your primary business location or a local site, such as a hotel or conference facility, where you will be joined by other New Entrants from the area.