What is Ecovadis?
Ecovadis is the first and largest collaborative platform in the world for trading partners to share sustainability performance information. Ecovadis assessment provides a holistic sustainability rating service of companies, delivered via a global cloud-based SaaS platform. The Ecovadis assessment rating covers a broad range of non-financial management systems including Environmental, Labor & Human Rights, Ethics, and Sustainable Procurement impacts.
Ecovadis assessment combines technology and sustainability expertise to deliver simple and reliable supplier scorecards. Beyond the initial assessment, the Ecovadis assessment offers TfS members and its suppliers a platform to monitor continuous improvements of the sustainability practices along the supply chain.
VIDEO : EcoVadis
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Ecovadis Certification with PQSmitra
PQSmitra Team helps organizations to implement the requirements of Ecovadis in the most simple and systematic manner. The methodology of system implementation covers Initial review, planning followed by implementation, and documentation. PQSmitra Team offers active support and hand-holding to organizations to achieve successful system implementation and positive audit results. 100% documentation support is offered to expedite the implementation process. The Ecovadis assessment implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System with respect to Ecovadis Questionnaires
- Gap analysis and planning for compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Hand holding/ support for implementation
- 100% documentation support
- Submission of documentation as per questionnaires
- Assessment rating
- Corrective action on observations
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that Ecovadis Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Certification Bodies Associated with PQSmitra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Labor & Human Rights
- Sustainable Product
- IQ Risk Mapping
- Strong & Improvements Areas
Ecovadis Sustainability Rating is based on CSR Corporate Social Responsibilities in regards to four parameters:-
- Labor and Human Rights
- Sustainable Procurement.
- Manufacturing or Service Sectors, any other business units irrespective of nature of the business, size, and location.
- Understand your company’s sustainability performance with ratings
- Initiate to continuous improvement journey with annual reassessments
- Company’s sustainability performance share with multiple trading partners
- Set of tools to share sustainability performance outside the network
- Collaborative Tool for working with trading partners
- Recognition & Differentiation with Gold/ Silver/ Bronze badges and Certification.
- Year 2007: EcoVadis launches in Paris
- Year 2018: creates Cybervadis– a third-party cybersecurity risk assessment solution
- Year 2019: Launch of new EcoVadis solutions – Spotlight & IQ.
- An outstanding score is around 85-100
- Moderate score would fall in the range of 45-64
- Partial score would be in the range of 25-44
- CSR stands for corporate social responsibility which can be defined as a management concept in which businesses incorporate social and environmental issues into their operations. The service provided by EcoVadis is a paid one where a company assess their materials sustainability impact which is based on the documented evidence.
- The EcoVadis assessment is a four step processStep 1-registration of your organization at the portal,Step 2-Submitting an updated questionnaire,Step 3-expert analysis of the data collected andStep 4-results.
- 12 months from after your scorecard has been published.
- Organizations with an expired scorecard organizations that does not meet the minimum score requirement of their client/customer if new information needs to be incorporated.
- The EcoVadis Rating takes into account a wide range of non-financial management systems, such as environmental, labour and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement. Each business is assessed on material issues that are relevant to its size, location, and industry.