What is BSCI?
The amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a business-led initiative that monitors and assesses workplace conditions throughout the global supply chain. A BSCI audit performed by amfori assists a company in monitoring its supply chain to guarantee that all suppliers are treating workers ethically and ethically.
The Amfori Business Social Compliance Program BSCI is a business-driven initiative that assists organizations in meeting their obligations to enhance global supply chain working conditions. Organizations that are BSCI compliant band together under a single code of conduct, which aids them in their attempts to build an ethical supply chain by providing them with a development-oriented system that is applicable to all industries and sourcing nations. International conventions cited in the BSCI Code of Conduct include the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Children’s Rights and Business Principles, the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights, and the OECD Guidelines.
Foreign Trade Association established the BSCI standard in 2003. (FTA). The goal of adopting this standard was to promote consistency and to bring together organizations who wanted to improve their social compliance and factory improvement. BSCI follows the notion of international labour standards, which safeguard the rights of workers. We have reached the globalization era, and all retailers and importers now source their goods from suppliers all around the world. However, many businesses do not follow the national labour rules, or the regulations that are in place are insufficient. To address these issues, the BSCI has developed a single code of conduct and a single implementation system.
VIDEO : BSCI
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Amfori BSCI Certification with PQSmitra
The PQSmitra Team assists in the simple understanding of the Amfori BSCI certification code of conduct and practical application approaches. The team provides all necessary assistance in completing audit-related documentation procedures. The BSCI code of conduct audit begins with an examination of the organization’s current practices. 100% documentation support is offered to achieve successful audit results. The implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System with respect to BSCI audit requirements
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Handholding/ support for implementation
- 100% documentation support
- Internal audits to verify the compliance prior to final audit
- Management review
- BSCI audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
- Rewarding the certificate to the organization
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that Amfori BSCI Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Certification Bodies Associated with PQSmitra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BSCI – Code of conduct compromises of 11 Social Principles
- The Right of Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Fair remuneration
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Special Protection for young workers
- No bonded labour
- Ethical business behaviour
- No discrimination
- Decent working hours
- No child labour
- No precarious employment
- Protection of the environment
The organization shall demonstrate compliance related to below-mentioned requirements:
- The Legal (Factory Act.)
- Social (Policies, Procedures and related documents)
- Health and Safety
- Social (Policies, Procedures and related documents)
- Manufacturing units including sub-contractors (Subject to specific requirement and consent from the customer)
- The amfori bsci platform provides business options.
- Organizations that are socially responsible are recognized.
- The export potential exists. Supplier Customers from other countries have given their approval.
- Being an out-sourcing subcontractor to a parent firm is a legal obligation.
- Compliance with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Business, legal, contractual, and regulatory obligations must all be met.
- Amfori BSCI complete audits with an overall rating of ‘A’ or ‘B’ (Very Good or Good) have a two-year validity period.
- amfori is the world’s largest business association for open and sustainable trade, with over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands, and trade organizations from over 40 countries.
- No, it’s not the case. The BSCI audit is a voluntary activity in which participants pledge to follow the BSCI Code of Conduct. Suppliers who are BSCI compliant have an advantage when it comes to receiving tenders and purchase orders from clients.