What is ISO 41001?
ISO 41001 Facility Management System (FM) combines various disciplines in order to control the economies efficiency and productivity of societies, communities, and organizations, as well as the manner in which individuals interact with the built environment. FM affects the health, well-being, and quality of life of much of the world’s societies and populations through the services it manages and delivers.
ISO 41001 Facility Management System is an organizational function that integrates People, Place, and Process within the built environment for the purpose of improving the life quality of people and the productivity of the core business. Facility Management was developed for organizations that incorporate or run facilities management services that have the option of introducing compliance with the new standard into their business.
FM covers these two main areas: ‘Space and Infrastructure’ (such as planning, design, workplace, construction, lease, occupancy, maintenance, and furniture) and ‘People and Organization’ (such as catering, cleaning, ICT, HR, accounting, marketing, and hospitality). These two broad areas of operation are commonly referred to as “hard FM” and “soft FM”. Hard Facility Management Services refers to the physical built environment with a focus on (work-) space and (building-) infrastructure. Soft Facility Management Services covers the people and the organization and is related to work psychology and occupational physiology.
VIDEO :ISO 41001 - FM System
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free ISO 41001:2018 FM Certification with PQSmitra
The practical and effective system implementation approach is adopted towards ISO 41001 Facility Management System certification at the organization. PQSmitra Team helps in easy understanding of the standard requirements and simple methods for effective compliance. 100% documentation support is offered to achieve successful certification in addition to enhanced operational controls. The implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Initial visits and review of the existing system
- Identification of controls and planning for implementation
- Documentation including procedures, work instructions etc.
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Certification audit –
Stage 1 & Stage 2
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
- Rewarding the certificate to the organization
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that ISO 41001:2018 FM Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Certification Bodies Associated with PQSmitra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EHS: environment, health, and safety
- Fire safety
- Maintenance, testing, and inspections
- Space allocation and changes
- Business continuity planning
- Continuous monitoring and regular audits
- Corrective action and continual improvement
The organization shall demonstrate continual improvement in the field of Facility management system by maintaining, establishing, implementing and providing documented information.
The documented information required for ISO registration
- The organization’s scope
- The organization’s policy and Objectives
- Process Flow chart
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Records at individual process/department. E.g. Sales, Purchase, Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Customer Service
- Job Descriptions and Skill Monitoring
- Manufacturing units
- Service sector including Educational institutes, Hospitals, and other service-providing units
- Trading units
- Any other business units were irrespective of nature of business, size, and location.
- Improved safety, health, well-being, and productivity of the workforce.
- Better efficiency and effectiveness, hence improving organizational cost benefits.
- Enhanced communication of FM methodologies and requirements among and between public and private sector organizations.
- Improved consistency of service levels delivered
- Year 2018 – 1st Edition of ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System published
- Generally, whenever there is a revision, the previous standard is kept valid for 2 to 3 years. It is also called a transition period. Earlier the organization certified as per previous standards is expected to upgrade and get certified in accordance with the revised new standard.