What is ISO 39001?
Today, with the continuous growing population Road Safety Management is a global concern and this standard especially identifies requirements to have a proper Road Traffic Safety Management (RTS) that will enable an organization to know and have control over the road traffic system to reduce death and serious injuries caused due to road traffic crashes. ISO 39001 confirms that the organization has all the required tools to reduce/eliminate the risk of death & serious injury related to road traffic crashes.
This International Standard is applicable to public and private organizations that interact with the road traffic system. It can be used by internal and external parties, including certification bodies, to assess the organization’s ability to meet the requirements. The standard is designed to help you implement the best road safety practice in your organization, helping you to meet legal, industry, and stakeholder requirements and at the same time and also reducing your impact on communities and the environment. Experience from around the world has shown that large reductions in death and serious injury can be achieved through the adoption of a Safe System approach to RTS. By adopting this International Standard, organizations should be able to achieve
- RTS results at levels that exceed what can be achieved through compliance with laws and standards, and
- Their own objectives, and, at the same time, contribute to the achievement of society goals
This International Standard promotes the use of a PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, and Act) process approach that will guide the organization towards delivery of the desired Road Traffic Safety management results. ISO 39001 is the best benchmark for road traffic safety management. Achieve certification and you can ensure you are operating responsibly, prioritize the safety of your employees and demonstrate a consideration to other road users.
VIDEO : ISO 39001
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free ISO 39001 Certification with PQSmitra
ISO 39001 being a specific standard for road traffic safety management, the system implementation requirements are stringent and effective. PQSmitra has been a reputed consultancy provider for more than 20 years. The systematic approach throughout the project execution has supported many clients to implement effective system and avail Premium International Certification.
The ISO 39001 implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing Management System.
- Identification of various operational risks
- System designing and documentation
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- 100% documentation support is offered by PQSmitra
- Routine assistance and system verification
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Certification audit –
Stage 1 & Stage 2
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
- Rewarding the certificate to the organization
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that ISO 39001 Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Certification Bodies Associated with PQSmitra
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Setting up system for documentation and records.
- Management information system
- Risk management
- Business performance and sustainability
- Legal compliance
- Cultural improvement with respect to Road Safety Management
- Adapt the requirements of the ISO 39001 standard to your business.
- Establishing and maintaining and internal audit program
- Holding management review meetings to evaluate the performance
The organization shall demonstrate continual improvement in the field of Road Traffic Safety management system by maintaining, establishing, implementing and providing documented information.
The documented information required for ISO registration
- The organizations Road Safety Management scope and Limitations
- The organizations Road Safety Management policy and Objectives
- Records at individual process / department.
This International Standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of type, size and product or service provided, that wishes to
- Improve RTS performance,
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve an Road Safety management system,
- Assure itself of conformity with its stated RTS policy, and
- Demonstrate conformity with this International Standard.
- Meet organizational social & safety targets
- Ensure quality and road traffic safety
- Improved efficiency through better road safety management in place
- Achieve objectives regarding road traffic safety
- Gain competitive advantage
- Ensure customer reliability
- The validity of the ISO 39001 Certification is 3 Years with a surveillance audit after every 12 months.
- Transport businesses, vehicle fleet operators, and other organisations are looking for ways to seek services to help them cut their operating and insurance expenses. These goals can be met through reducing the number of road accidents by implementation of road safety management system. In addition; the numbers for injuries related to road traffic accidents are concerning and hence having a plan to deal with this rising issue makes road traffic safety increasingly crucial.
- The ISO certification cost is determined by a variety of criteria, including internal resourcing capabilities, pre-existing management system documentation, as well as the size and scope of products and services offered by the organization. The cost of the Certification Body and the cost of the ISO Consultant are two of the most important charges involved.