Training Programme Features
This Training Programme introduces participants to SA 8000 requirements and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations.
SA 8000 standard is comprising of social compliance requirements. The training focuses on various principles of the standard, detailed requirements, applicable rules, and regulations etc. It also offers simple and practical method of system implementation towards social compliance.
The Training Programme is incredibly useful for all the organizations / personnel to understand the organization’s social accountability practices with reference to processes & other interested parties.
Who should attend the training?
- Top Management
- Management Representatives
- HR / Admin Manager
- Personnel wishing to attend Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to SA 8000.
- Overview of Revision History
- Core Elements & Interpretation of SA 8000
- Child Labour
- Forced or Compulsory Labour
- Health & Safety
- Freedom of Association & Right to Collective Bargaining
- Disciplinary Practices
- Working Hours
- SA 8000 Management System Requirements & Interpretation
- Policies, Procedures & Records
- Social Performance Team (SPT)
- Risk Identification & Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Complaint Handling
- Training & Capacity Building
- Suppliers & Contractors Management
- SA 8000:2014 & Social Fingerprint
- End of Training Programme