Training Programme Features
The training introduces participants to PPAP (Production part approval process) Documentation. The aim of this course is to create awareness on various terms in PPAP and to make the participant understand the correct method of preparing PPAP documentation. The workshop during training offers practical guidance on preparation of PPAP documentation.
PPAP (Production part approval process):
In automotive industry, the consistency in quality and productivity is vital to optimize the overall quality and cost of the vehicle. In this regards, OEMs (Original equipment manufactures) seek a documented production process from its suppliers. PPAP is a kind of technical contract between OEM and the supplier to ensure the consistency. PPAP document is used for product and process approval from the customer and the supplier is bound to follow the production process strictly as per the PPAP document.
Generally Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) is mechanism of qualifying a process for production during various stages e.g. Prototype development, Pre-launch and routine / bulk production.
PPAP document set consists of the mandatory documents as per AIAG manual and also the additional specific documents which are identified in supplier manual by the OEM customer.
Who should attend the training?
- Factory Manager / Head
- Quality Manager / Executive / Supervisor
- Management Representative
- Production &/or Process Design Managers
- Cross Functional Team of Automotive Supply Chain
- ISO /IATF Consultant
- Introduction of PPAP documentation
- Terms in PPAP document
- Additional specific requirements identified by the OEM customer
- Updation of sample PPAP document for better understanding by the team.
- Suggestions and Discusssions
- End of Course