Training Programme Features
ISO 41001 Facility Management (FM) combines various disciplines in order to control the economies efficiency and productivity of societies, communities and organizations, as well as the manner in which individuals interact with the built environment. FM affects the health, well-being and quality of life of much of the world’s societies and population through the services it manages and delivers.
This Training Programme introduces participants to ISO 41001 and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The Training Programme is useful for all the organizations / personnel to develop a management system with reference to Facility Management.
Who should attend the training?
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Services Providers
- FM Management System Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction & History of ISO 41001
- Facility Management related requirements
- Implementation guidelines
- Required Documentation
- Operational Planning & Control
- Performance Evaluation
- Overview of ISO 41001 Specific Requirements
- End of Training Programme