Training Programme Features
This Training Programme introduces participants to ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security Management system) requirements and control points. Training offers an overview of new requirements & its interpretations.
ISO 27001:2013 ISMS standard focuses on information security towards CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) of the data. Training offers insight on critical points, controls and system implementation methodology in accordance with ISMS statement of applicability.
Training provides guidelines to implement 114 controls of information security perspective. The training on ISMS requirements with respect to individual system domain offer simple and practical methodology for better system implementation and achieve business targets. The Training Programme is useful for all the organization / personnel to develop an effective information security management system.
Who should attend the training?
- Management Representatives
- IT Professionals
- ISMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend ISO 27001 ISMS Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Overview of Revision History
- Basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013 & its interpretation
- Risk assessment
- Overview of implementation & certification
- End of Training Programme