Training Programme Features
ISO 15378:2017 (GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices) is an application standard for the design, manufacture and supply of primary packaging materials for medicinal products.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a term that is renowned worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing, testing and final quality control of food / beverage and pharmaceutical goods and their primary packaging. GMP is a set of rules that gives you the affirmation that your item is safe. GMP is responsible for the safety, efficiency, and quality of pharmaceutical products, cosmetic products and edible products and their primary packaging.
This Training Programme introduces participants to ISO 15378 and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The Training Programme is useful for all the organizations / personnel to develop an effective management system with reference to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Primary Packaging Materials of Medicinal Products.
Who should attend the training?
- Quality Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- Management System Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to ISO 15378
- Overview of Revision History
- System designating and Planning
- Required Documentation
- Operational Planning & Control
- Performance Evaluation
- End of Training Programme