Training Programme Features
ISO 14001 is an (EMS) Environmental management system standard. This Training Programme covers discussions on what EMS and its implementation methodology. It offers an overview of ISO 14001 requirements & its interpretations.
ISO 14001 Environmental management system focuses on
- Legal compliances
- Pollution control
- Conservation of resources
The Training Programme is incredibly useful for all the organizations / personnel to understand the main focus points, the benefits and simple implementation methodology for better effectiveness of the system.
Who should attend the training?
- Environmental Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- EMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to ISO 14001
- Overview of Revision History
- Context of Organization
- EMS Planning
- Environmental programmes
- Aspect Identification & Its Assessment
- Risk Based Thinking
- Required Documentation
- Operational Planning & Control
- Performance Evaluation
- End of Course