Training Programme Features
IATF 16949 is a global Quality Management System Standard for the Automotive industry. It was developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), with support from AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group).
The ISO/TS 16949:1999 standard was initially developed in 1999 to harmonize different quality assessment and accreditation methods that give persistent improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive business supply chain. IATF 16949:2016 integrates existing American and European automotive quality management systems standards within the global automotive industry. It aims to eliminate the need for multiple certifications to satisfy multiple customer requirements.
This Training Programme introduces participants to IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS Standard & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The Training Programme is useful for all the organizations / personnel to understand the focus of IATF 16949 and salient features, simple and practical implementation methodology.
Who should attend the training?
- Quality Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- QMS / IATF 16949 Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend IATF 16949:2016 Internal or Lead Auditor Training Programme
- Introduction to IATF 16949
- Salient Features of IATF 16949
- Requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Focus of IATF 16949
- Introduction to IATF 16949 core tools
- Specific requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Guidance on effective implementation
- End of Training Programme