Training Programme Features
The 7 QC tools are fundamental instruments to improve the process and product quality. They are used to examine the production process, identify the key issues, control fluctuations of product quality and give solutions to avoid future defects. The benefits of 7QC tools can be described as below:
- Improve management decision making skills.
- Collect, present, Identify and analyses data.
- Implement Six Sigma.
- Control cost of poor quality.
- Reduce variations and improve quality.
- Reduce defects and improve production.
- Reduce cycle time and improve efficiency.
This Training Programme introduces participants to 7 QC Tools & its interpretations. It provides all the organizations / personnel with the required knowledge & skills in order to enable them to capture, compile, analyze & interpret the data collected through various sources. On completion of this Training Programme, the participants are able to utilize the gained knowledge for effective utilization of 7 QC tools.
Who should attend the training?
- Management Personnel
- Quality Managers / Executives / Supervisors
- Management Representatives
- Quality Management System Consultant
- Introduction to 7 QC Tools.
- Stratification (Divide and Conquer)
- Check Sheet (Tally Sheet)
- Cause-and-effect diagram (“fishbone” or Ishikawa diagram)
- Pareto chart (80/20 Rule)
- Scatter diagram (Shewhart Chart)
- Control chart
- Implementation of 7QC tools End of Training Programme