What is BRCGS for Packaging?
The Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards(BRCGS) for packaging is the standard developed by the BRCGS for the organizations that are suppliers of packaging products to the Food Producers & Manufacturers.
This Standard related to packaging was initially developed & published in year 2011, this standard is reviewed and updated on a regular interval since its inception, to reflect the latest trend related to the product safety, and is accepted worldwide not only by the manufacturers of food packaging producers, but by manufacturers of packaging materials of all types thru out the supply chain.
The BRCGS for packaging materials provides a robust framework to cater to all types of packaging manufacturers so that they ensure on the safe production process for packaging materials & manage product quality to meet customer requirements while complying to legal requirements.
The Standard is developed to ensure that the product safety, product quality & operational activities must be in place within the packaging manufacturing organization to fulfill its obligation in regard to legal compliance & protection of the consumer.
VIDEO : BRCCG Certification
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free BRCGS Certification with PQSmitra
PQSmitra Team helps organizations to implement the requirements of Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards (BRCGS) for Packaging in the simplest and systematic manner. The methodology of system implementation covers Initial review, planning followed by implementation, and documentation. PQSmitra Team offers active support and hand-holding to organizations to achieve successful system implementation and positive audit results. 100% documentation support is offered to expedite the implementation process. The implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing Quality Management System
- Refer Self-assessment template
- Gap analysis and planning for compliance
- Documentation including procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Training and Handholding support for implementation
- 100% documentation support
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Inviting certification body from the directory to perform Audit
- Rewarding the certificate to the organization
PQSmitra offers only Genuine Certifications Options.
We ensure that BRCGS Certification adds value to your brand rather than distracting from it by getting counterfeit/local certification. Your certificate’s international traceability helps in passing the Certificate Verification process conducted by your overseas customers.
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Commitment of the senior management.
- System to identify hazard & manage risk based on Codex Alimentarius.
- Management of product safety & quality.
- Setting Site standards.
- Control over the Product & Process.
- Personnel Training.
The organization opting for BRCGS for packaging requires to fill the self-assessment to demonstrate its compliance, along with this the organization should be able to produce documents required during verification.
The documented information required for BRCGS for packaging:-
- Documented Policy.
- Objectives to improve product quality, safety & legality.
- Process Flow Chart.
- Hazard & Risk Identification with HACCP.
- Prerequisite programs.
- Deviation records in accordance with standards.
- Control of Document procedure.
- Quality Plans.
- Product Defence & Product fraud prevention plans.
- Supplier approval procedure.
- Supplier Performance Review.
- The BRCGS for Packaging is applicable to all the organizations which are manufacturing packaging materials to be used by the Food Manufacturer or any other application.
- Widely accepted & specified by leaders in the food industry for the supplier approval process.
- Compliance with the GFSI latest requirements.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Protects brand & customers.
- Reduce failure cost.
- Reduce rejected products & customer complaints.
- Internationally recognized practice to ensure the safety & quality of products.
- Continual improvement of the business.
- 2001– The standard was developed & published for the first time.
- Issue 6 – Latest Issue of the BRCGS for Packaging & Packaging Materials.