What is Siemens Gamesa Supplier Evaluation?
Siemens Gamesa is the leading supplier of wind energy & a key player in the Green energy sector. Its innovative wind energy solutions have helped many of its customers all over globe. Siemens Gamesa pioneered a whole new industrial sector from generating the first wind generators to having largest wind farms.
The leaders in Green energy and Clean energy make large parts of wind turbines in which they need approved logistics and transport support as they source their parts all over the globe to meet customer demands. To ensure that their global supply chain operates in accordance to their standards Siemens Gamesa has developed their own Supplier Qualification Assessment.
This Supplier Qualification Assessment makes sure that the company/logistics follow and implement the checklist requirement as per the Siemens Gamesa Standard. The Checklist is a comprehensive document that describes the socially responsible practices all suppliers and subcontractors must adapt to store and transport Siemens parts.
VIDEO : Siemens Gamesa
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Siemens Gamesa Supplier Qualification Assessment with PQSmitra
PQSmitra Team helps in easy understanding of the Siemens checklist/ethical practices and provides simple methods for practical implementation. Team offers all the support to complete audit related documentation formalities. The initial review of the existing practices being followed at the organization is the starting point for the Siemens ethical practices. 100% documentation support is offered to achieve successful audit results. The implementation process is described below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Checklist includes parameters are as follows:-
- Quality Management System along with proper allocation of roles and responsibilities
- Resource Management
- Non-conformity & Complaint Management
- Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Quality manual & Policy
- Quality Objectives & KPI’s
- Frequent internal audits
- PPAP Procedures (Production Part Approval Process)
- NCR System (Non-Conformance Report)
- Specific Customer Requirement Review
- Education, Training & Competence
- Control of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Product Storage & Packaging System
- Product Shipping System (Transport)
- EHS Management System.
- Streamlining and Standardizing the Logistics needs and its processes
- Formulating Quality Policy and Objectives of the Logistics
- Setting up system for documentation and records.
- Documentation Review and Gap Analysis
- Management information system
- Risk management for the business
- Equipment and Calibration Procedure
- Customer Service Procedure
- EHS Compliance
- Material/Part storage and packaging
- Part Identification & Traceability
- Performance and sustainability.
The organization shall demonstrate continual improvement in this field of by maintaining, establishing, implementing and providing these requirements.
The Requirements are as follows:
- The Quality System Documentation
- Process control and Required documents
- Performance Measurement Records
- Standard operating Procedures & Visual Management Implementation
- Health & Safety Related Requirements
- Legal & Environmental compliance
- Human Resources competence and training matrix
- Operational System Improvements.
- Logistics who Store and Transport wind turbine parts.
- Recognition of socially compliant organization/Logistics
- Opportunity to participate in further in Siemens Processes
- Opportunity for exports. Supplier Approval by overseas customers
- Compliance with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Improved structure and focus with respect to Business Ethics and practices
- Renewable energy equipment are designed and manufactured by Siemens Gamesa. The Company tenders wind turbines, turbine gearboxes, off grid, and other interrelated equipment, as well as provides maintenance and reconditioning services.
- Gamesa began its journey in Spain 44 years ago and is still headquartered there. It merged with Siemens wind division in the 2017.
- Customer Specific Requirements are the additional requirements imposed by the customer (Siemens Gamesa) which an organization needs to compulsorily comply with in order to become a verified supplier. In many cases, these requirements are additional to ISO certification.
- Generally, customer specific requirements are the additional requirements generated over the existing ISO certification to meet certain needs of the customer. This helps the organization gain recognition as a socially compliant organization.
As per specific requirements the Organization might have to make necessary changes in the Quality system to comply with the Customer Specific requirements. PQSmitra helps an organization to make the necessary changes to comply with the requirements of Simens Gamesa in a very easy and practical manner.
- Yes, PQSmitra can ensure that your suppliers are certified and we can assist them in improving the overall quality to meet your specific requirements.
Yes, PQSmitra as an Organization remains very up to date regarding the new trends of certification & specific requirements. We provide full assistance in the implementation of the same.