What is MSIL – Vendor Quality System Audit?
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India and it is a subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation.
Maruti Suzuki is a manufacturer & seller of cars in India. Gurgaon, Manesar and Gujarat are the three states, where the cars are manufactured. There are multiple vendors, who manufacture components/parts as per the MSIL requirements.
The focus of this audit/assessment is to ensure and maintain consistency in the quality of components/parts supplied by the vendor and the delivery performance by each supplier in the automotive supply chain. In order to have better control over the supplier database, MSIL introduced the concept of “Vendor Quality System Assessment – Tier 2”/ Maruti Green VSA Audit, which ensures the controls on the processes carried out at the vendor’s end.
VIDEO : MSIL – Vendor Quality System Audit
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free MSIL – Vendor Quality System Audit with PQSmitra
PQSmitra offers services for successful implementation of the systems based on the audit criteria and checklist. Our team adopts a systematic approach which helps in effective implementation and better audit results. We have developed a standard methodology to implement the customer specific requirements. The implantation methodology is as below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Production preparation / New Product Development
- Regulation for initial production control
- Changing management
- Standards management
- Education and training
- Quality audit and process verification
- Supplier control
- Handling abnormality in quality
- 5S management
- Equipment / Inspection equipment’s management
- Implementation of standards
- Products management
- Handling Management
- Critical parts Management
- Adequate testing facility
- Process Audit
- Scale and Top Management bandwidth
- Legal Compliance and Environment.
Note : The above audit criteria is mentioned based on the experience. As it the sole property of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the checklist/audit criteria can be modified and revised at any point in time.
The vendor quality system assessment helps the MSIL to identify and continue the only potential suppliers and the respective supplier gets an opportunity to grow its business with the OEM.
- Quality System Documentation
- Process Control & Documents
- Performance Measurement Records
- Standard Operating Procedures & Work Instructions
- Visual Management Implementation
- Health & Safety Related Requirements
- Legal & Environmental Compliance
- Human Resources Competence & Upgradation
- Operational System Improvements.
- Customer Specific Requirements are the additional requirements imposed by the customer (Maruti Green VSA Audit Service/ MSIL – Vendor Quality System Assessment) which an organization needs to compulsorily comply with in order to become a verified supplier. In many cases, these requirements are additional to ISO certification.
Generally, customer specific requirements are the additional requirements generated over the existing ISO certification to meet certain needs of the customer. This helps the organization gain recognition as a socially compliant organization.
- As per specific requirements the Organization might have to make necessary changes in the Quality system to comply with the Customer Specific requirements. PQSmitra helps an organization to make the necessary changes to comply with the requirements of Maruti Green VSA Audit Service/ MSIL – Vendor Quality System Assessment in a very easy and practical manner.
- Yes, PQSmitra can ensure that your suppliers are certified and we can assist them in improving the overall quality to meet your specific requirements.
- Yes, PQSmitra as an Organization remains very up to date regarding the new trends of certification & specific requirements. We provide full assistance in the implementation of the same.