What is Havells India Ltd. Supplier Specific Audit?
Havells India Limited is manufacturer of electrical equipment’s and is one of the largest companies in India. Since 1958, Havells has been present in the market. Company manufacturers products ranging from appliances used in home & kitchen, lighting equipment’s for various application, LED lighting, fans Etc.
Havells has been considered as one of the Most Trusted Brand in India and to ensure the trust of its customers, it ensures that the product manufactured meets the quality requirements.
The main focus is to maintain the quality of components / product supplied by the vendor, since product quality plays an important role for growth of the Company. And to strengthen the controls over the quality of part produced, Havells has introduced the concept of “Supplier Process Audit”, that will ensure the control over the processes carried out at the vendor’s end.
VIDEO : Havells India
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Havells India Customer Audit Support with PQSmitra
PQSmitra offers services for successful implementation of the systems based on the audit criteria and checklist. PQSmitra team adopts a systematic approach which helps in effective implementation and better audit results.
PQSmitra has developed a standard methodology to implement the customer specific requirements. The implantation methodology is as below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Manufacturing Capability
- Problem Solving Capability
- Quality Control Capability
- Prevention Capability
- Delivery Performance
- Customer Supplier Management
- Design and Development
- Management Culture (Vision, Mission, Financial Stability, Balance customer focus, Statutory regulations)
- TQM culture focus (Safety, Gemba, QMS and Lean 5S)
Note : The above audit criteria is mentioned based on the experience. As it the sole property of Ashok Leyland Ltd, the checklist/audit criteria can be modified and revised at any point in time.
The lighting supplier process audit helps the OEM to identify and continue the only suitable supplier and the respective supplier gets an opportunity to grow its business with the OEM.
The organization shall demonstrate continual improvement in this field of by maintaining, establishing, implementing and providing these requirements.
The Requirements are as follows:
- The Quality System Documentation
- Process control and Required documents
- Performance Measurement Records
- Standard operating Procedures & Visual Management Implementation
- Health & Safety Related Requirements
- Legal & Environmental compliance
- Human Resources competence and training matrix
- Operational System Improvements.
- Recognition of socially compliant organization/Logistics
- Opportunity to participate in further in Siemens Processes
- Opportunity for exports. Supplier Approval by overseas customers
- Compliance with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Improved structure and focus with respect to Business Ethics and practices.
- Customer Specific Requirements are the additional requirements imposed by the customer (Havells India Limited) which an organization needs to compulsorily comply with in order to become a verified supplier. In many cases, these requirements are additional to ISO certification.
Generally, customer specific requirements are the additional requirements generated over the existing ISO certification to meet certain needs of the customer. This helps the organization gain recognition as a socially compliant organization.
- As per specific requirements, the Organization might have to make necessary changes in the Quality system to comply with the Customer Specific requirements. PQSmitra helps an organization to make the necessary changes to comply with the requirements of Havells India Limited in a very easy and practical manner.
- Yes, PQSmitra can ensure that your suppliers are certified and we can assist them in improving the overall quality to meet your specific requirements.
- Yes, PQSmitra as an Organization remains very up to date regarding the new trends of certification & specific requirements. We provide full assistance in the implementation of the same.