What is Ashok Leyland – Supplier Capability Assessment Audit?
Ashok Leyland being a manufacturer of Automobile industry and Commercial Vehicle. There are multiple vendors, who manufacture components / parts as per the Ashok Leyland requirements.
In the recent past, Ashok Leyland introduced the concept of “Supplier Capability Assessment” and “Supplier Warehouse / Processing Audit”, that will ensure the control over the processes carried out at the vendor’s end. The requirements of this audit checklists are implemented by the vendors in supply chain to assure the consistency in quality, delivery, and overall performance.
The focus is the upgradation of the supplier with respect to Quality, Productivity, Safety and Systems to ensure the quality of component / part supplied by the vendor.
VIDEO : Ashok Leyland
Mr. Hariba Deshwal
We appreciate your support & also we wish you for your continual achievements.
Mr. Kunal Shah
Dedicated & punctual approach from the PQS Representative was very helpful. The knowledge & insights were vital to serve our purpose.
Mr. Surendra Yadav
We thank the company PQS for a very friendly guidance, at the same time very professional approach as needed.
Mr. Ramchandra Deshpande
It is indeed nice, knowledgeable & fruitful experience to work with PQS Team. Looking forward for a long term relationship.
Ms. Unnati Chamadia
Truly very hassle free. All the processes were done better than expected.
Hassle-free Ashok Leyland – Supplier Warehouse Audit with PQSmitra
PQSmitra offers services for successful implementation of the systems based on the audit criteria and checklist. Our team adopts a systematic approach which helps in effective implementation and better audit results. We have developed a standard methodology to implement the customer specific requirements. The Ashok Leyland – Supplier Warehouse / Processing Audit implantation methodology is as below:
Simple & Practical Methodology
- Review of the existing System
- Gap analysis and planning for the compliance
- Designing and developing of forms, formats, and procedures
- Training and Hand holding/ support for implementation
- Internal audit for verification of implemented system
- Management review
- Audit / verification
- Closure of non-conformities support if any
PQSmitra Service Features Appreciated by Clients
PQSmitra’s contribution towards cultural improvement is highly appreciated by Industry & Business Establishment.
This simple & practical solution of performance measurement system has added value towards business excellence.
20+ years of
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Manufacturing Capability
- Problem Solving Capability
- Quality Control Capability
- Prevention Capability
- Delivery Performance
- Customer Supplier Management
- Design and Development
- Management Culture (Vision, Mission, Financial Stability, Balance customer focus, Statutory regulations)
- TQM culture focus (Safety, Gemba, QMS and Lean 5S)
- Quality System Documentation
- Process Control & Documents
- Performance Measurement Records
- Standard Operating Procedures & Work Instructions
- Visual Management Implementation
- Health & Safety Related Requirements
- Legal & Environmental Compliance
- Human Resources Competence & Upgradation
- Operational System Improvements.
- Meeting demands related to delivery
- Controls over quality parameters
- Training to employees
- Health and Safety performance
- Fire safety
- Legal compliance
Note : The above audit criteria is mentioned based on the experience. As it the sole property of Ashok Leyland Ltd, the checklist/audit criteria can be modified and revised at any point in time.
- Customer Specific Requirements are the additional requirements imposed by the customer (Ashok Leyland – Supplier Warehouse / Processing Audit) which an organization needs to compulsorily comply with in order to become a verified supplier. In many cases, these requirements are additional to ISO certification.
- Generally, customer specific requirements are the additional requirements generated over the existing ISO certification to meet certain needs of the customer. This helps the organization gain recognition as a socially compliant organization.
As per specific requirements, the Organization might have to make necessary changes in the Quality system to comply with the Customer Specific Requirements. PQSmitra helps an organization to make the necessary changes to comply with the requirements of Ashok Leyland – Supplier Warehouse / Processing Audit in a very easy and practical manner.
- Yes, PQSmitra can ensure that your suppliers are certified and we can assist them in improving the overall quality to meet your specific requirements.
- Yes, PQSmitra as an Organization remains very up to date regarding the new trends of certification & specific requirements. We provide full assistance in the implementation of the same.