To enable participants, gain knowledge & skills required to perform first, second & third party audits of Quality Management System against ISO 9001:2015 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor.
This course is registered with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. A 17027 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- Existing internal auditors & Consultant of QMS
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 as a result of adoption of Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination