ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems internal auditor training from PQSMITRA, ensures development of skills to perform internal audits of quality management systems.
This course provides participants with the knowledge & skills to perform internal audits of quality management systems based on ISO 9001. It also develops the skills on how to report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Introduction & History of ISO 9001,
- Overview of changes in ISO 9001:2015 with focus on QMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation and improvement,
- Auditing introduction – definition, types of audits,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non conformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation,
- Exercises, written examination & summing-up.