The objective of this course is to enable the participants to understand Key concepts in Occupational Health & Safety Management System auditing, to build up practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor and to enable the participants to plan, conduct & manage OHS internal audits.
An effective OHS audit provides a firm framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as safe and healthy work environment. Develop your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 45001:2018 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
Who should attend?
- Safety Officers / Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- OSHMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to be certified as QHSMS internal auditors
- Introduction & History of ISO 45001,
- Overview of changes in ISO 45001:2018 with focus on OHSMS planning, Leadership and Workers Participation and Consultation, risk based thinking, Hazard identification & assessment of risk, performance evaluation and improvement,
- OHSMS auditing & introduction,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non conformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation,
- Exercises, written examination & summing-up.