This course introduces participants to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization / personnel to understand Key concepts in Integrated Management System auditing.
It improves integrated management systems auditing skills and enable the participant to plan, conduct & manage integrated management system internal audits.
Who should attend?
- QHSE Managers / Executives
- Management Representatives
- QMS / EMS / OHSMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Introduction to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Overview of Revision History
- Quality Management Principles
- P-D-C-A, Process Approach & Benefits of its Implementation
- Context of Organization – QMS / EMS/ OHSMS
- Interpretation of basic requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 in regards to
- Context of organization
- Leadership – Consultation & participation of workers
- QMS / EMS / OHSMS Planning
- Risk Based Thinking & Objectives
- Life Cycle perspective
- Support processes including
- Required Documentation
- Operational planning & control
- Performance evaluation
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislations
- Introduction to types of audits
- Internal audit planning, preparation, Conducting internal audit & reporting nonconformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- End of Course