This course is developed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in IATF 16949. It includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to increase delegate participation and thereby increase the awareness to the IATF 16949 standard and improve auditing skills to meet the requirements of Standard.
The objective is to increase the awareness on IATF 16949:2016 Standard, to empower participants to understand Key concepts in Quality Management System auditing, improve practical auditing skills to become certified Internal.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers / Executives in Automotive Supply Chain
- Management Representatives
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
- Introduction & History of IATF 16949,
- Overview of changes in IATF 16949:2016 with focus on QMS planning, leadership, risk based thinking, performance evaluation and improvement,
- Auditing introduction – definition, types of audits,
- Internal audit planning & preparation,
- Conducting internal audit & reporting nonconformities,
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation,
- Exercises, written examination & summing-up.