What is Temporary GST Registration? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
Temporary GST Registration is just like the GST Registration explained before, but it is required for individuals involved in occasional (seasonal) business dealings or the ones whose business activity does not have a fixed place or are lacking for a fixed place.
It is to be noted that Casual taxable persons are mandatorily required to take registration under the GST Act, for them, there are no criteria of taxable turnover. A casual taxpayer is obliged to apply for GST Registration irrespective of his annual turnover and the registration process must be initiated at least 5-7 days prior to the business undertaking.
PQSmitra offers this Temporary GST Registration Service where our experts will completely guide you with the applicability, process, details, documents, etc. Our knowledge will surely help you to get your business GST registered & obtain your GSTIN.
Who can apply for Temporary GST Registration?
A Casual Taxable Person (CTP) who is valid for a maximum period of 90 days in the state where he seeks to supply.
Benefits of Temporary GST Registration
- Legally recognized as a supplier of goods & services
- Proper accounting of taxes
- Legally authorized to collect tax from purchaser’s
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Details of Current Business (Address/Location)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us.