What is Shop & Establishment Registration (GUMASTA License)? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
GUMASTA license is a registration required for doing any kind of business in the state of Maharashtra. The certificate provides you the authority to do your business at a particular place.
The license is a basic requirement and ensures your business can be developed without any complications. This license is very necessary as obtaining GST Registration is not possible without this license.
This shop and Establishment Registration or acquiring Shop License is mandatory whenever an entity employs people who can be casual workers, full-time employees, the contract-based workforce that regulates the work conditions. It also ensures that the workers’ rights are protected
PQSmitra offers services to obtain your GUMASTA License effectively. Our knowledge & support will provide authority to do your business without any complication and be recognized by the government (state of Maharashtra)
Which can avail Shop & Establishment Registration (GUMASTA License)?
As per the Maharashtra Shop & Establishment Act, any employer (individual/organization) having at least 10 or more than 10 employees should obtain GUMASTA License that includes
- Individuals running a shop or having an office or place where they carry out business activities.
- All entities having an office (branch) where any commercial activity is being carried out.
Benefits of Shop & Establishment Registration (GUMASTA License)
- Tax Subsidies from Maharashtra State Government can be Availed
- Proof of Legal Entity which gives you right to conduct business in the Maharashtra State
- Business Band Account can be opened Successfully
- Business Loans from the Banks can be achieved easily
- A step to achieve GST Registration
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us.