What is Public Limited Company Registration & what is the role of PQSmitra in it?
A Public Limited Company (PLC) is a company that is able to offer its shares to the public. Under the Company Act 2013, its stock can be acquired by anyone either through Initial Public Offerings (IPO) or via trades on the stock market. A Public Limited Company is strictly regulated and is required to publish its true financial health to its shareholders.
Public Limited Companies are those types of companies where a minimum number of members is seven and there is no cap on the maximum number of members. A public limited company has most of the characteristics of a private limited company. A Public Limited Company is required to have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 5 lakhs as per the act, also a shareholder of a public limited company isn’t personally responsible for any loss or debts of the company for any amount greater than the amount invested by them; contrary to partnerships and sole proprietorships, where the partners and business owners are jointly and severally liable for the debts of the business.
A public limited company has all the advantages of a private limited company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding, and more transparency. Identifying marks of a public limited company are name, number of members, shares, formation, management, directors, and meetings, etc.
PQSmitra offers these registration services where our complete support and knowledge of the process will attain you a successful registration.
Who can avail Public Limited Registration?
Any Company having at least
- 3 directors
- 7 shareholders
- Should have a minimum capital of at least Rs. 5 lakhs
Benefits of Public Limited Registration
- More Capital as shares offered to the general public are large
- Gains more attention from the mutual funds firm, hedge firms and other traders
- Better business opportunities
- Growth expansion opportunities
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Approval Status
- Updating you about the process
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us