What is PF Return Filing and Payment Registration & what is the role of PQSmitra in it?
PF is the most beneficial scheme introduced by the Ministry of Labor for the employees. It is an ideal retirement fund for the employees and type of savings account where both employer and employee have to contribute equally at regular intervals.
As per the PF Act, every company/organization employing more than 20 individuals including employees who are on the contract is mandatorily required to register under PF Act. Once the PF Act is applicable, employer organization continues to be governed by the PF Act even if the number of employees falls below 20 at any time.
Provident fund return must be filed by all entities having PF registration every month. PF return is due on the 25th of each month. Further, a final PF return is due on the 25th of April for the year ended on 31st March. Provident Fund (PF) payments are due on the 15th of each month. The employer must deposit a total of 12% or 10% of the employee wages towards PF on or before this date every month. The Employee Provident Fund has launched the Unified Portal to streamline and simplify all aspects of provident funds for both employers and employees. Employees who have the newly allotted UAN can use the Unified Portal for various services.
PF Return Due Dates –
PF 15th of Every Month Monthly Challan remittance to Bank
25th of Every Month Monthly PF Returns
30th April Yearly Returns
PQSmitra supports this service by taking complete care of the process. Our knowledge and experience will make it easier for you to understand the complete process.
Who can avail PF Registration?
Any business entity employing 20 or more employees
Benefits of PF Registration
- Long term financial security
- Tax free savings as it provides interests on deposits at a specific rates
- Retirement period security
- Unemployment or income loss security
- Security for Resignation/quitting the job
- Pension schemes
- Insurance scheme
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Issue of PF allotment letter
- Updating you about the process
- Successful Registration will be mailed to you by us.