What is Import Export Code? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
Any business entity that is looking to kick start his/her import & export business in the country needs to have this import-export code. This code is of 10 digits which is issued by DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade) and have lifetime validity.
In this age of nail-biting competition, the individuals looking to grow their business beyond limits needs to have this Import Export Code (IEC)
IEC forms a primary document for recognition by Govt. of India as Exporter / Importer. However, if the value of goods is very low, the concerned officer may permit the first export (only one time) by imposing penal charges. The normal time to register an Importer / Exporter Code in India is 10 working days’ time.
PQSmitra offers to support the expansion of your business in the market. Our experts know the process well enough as the process, documents required, filling the application, etc., which would save your time and be successfully registered in achieving Import Export Code (IEC) Code.
Who can apply for Import Export Code (IEC) Registration?
Any business entity looking to expand their business globally that includes
- Importer and exporter of goods
- Service provider having clients in abroad.
Benefits of Import Export Code (IEC)
- Assist in taking your products or services to the global market
- Successful expansion of business
- No need to follow any processes like it does not require any filings on returns
- Can avail additional benefits from DGFT, Export Promotion Council, Customs, etc
- No need for renewal as the code is valid for the lifetime
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Will keep updating you about the status of the process
- Verification & Submission of documents
- Import/Export Code will be mailed or delivered to you.