What GST Registration? What is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
GST is referred to as Goods & Service Tax. Being GST Registered will allow the taxpayer to be legally recognized as the supplier of goods & services also, he will be legally authorized to collect tax from his customers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods/services to the purchaser’s recipients.
There will be natural trustworthiness towards you from your customers & suppliers due to being GST Registered. It is more likely that the supplier would choose you for doing business rather than someone who is not registered. Also, any government hurdles can be surpassed as if you are not registered, then the authorities will track your activities that could create obstacles for anyone to conduct its business due to which losses can occur.
Being GST Registered will surpass the major risk of shutting down the business due to the goods being confiscated & hefty penalties.
PQSmitra offers GST Registration Services where our experts will completely guide you with the applicability, process, details, documents, etc. Our knowledge will surely help you to get your business GST registered to obtain your GSTIN.
Who can apply for GST Registration?
All business supplying goods having turnover of 40 lakhs in a financial year, 10 lakhs for northeastern states, j&k, Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand.
For service, a provider with a turnover limit of 20 lakhs and in the case of special category states a limit of 10 lakhs.
Benefits of GST Registration
- Eliminated cascading (Tax on Tax) effect of tax
- Legally recognized as a supplier of goods & services
- Higher threshold limit for registration
- Composition schemes for small businesses
- Less number of compliances
- A proper defined treatment for e-commerce operators
- Improved efficiency of logistics
- Proper accountability & regulations for unorganized sectors (construction, textiles many more)
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us.