What is FSSAI Return Registration & what is the role of PQSmitra in it?
Every food manufacturer, importer, exporter, labeler’s, packers, re-packers are required to file an annual return either electronically or in the physical form prescribed by the Food Safety Commissioner before 31st May of each year to the Licensing authority w.r.t the food products sold/manufactured by the FSSAI Registered person during the previous financial year.
The information required for the annual return is as follows –
- Name of the food product manufactured/ handled/imported/ exported.
- Size of can/bottle/any other packages/bulk packages
- Quantity in Metric Ton
- The selling price of per Kg or per unit of packing
- Value of each product
- The quantity exported or imported in Kg
- Details of countries or port where they are exported
- Rate per Kg or per unit of packing C.I.F. / F.O.B.
- Mandatory last FSSAI Annual Return
Types of Annual Returns
FSSAI Form D1 – The FSSAI annual return-Form D1 should be filed on or before 31st May of every financial year. The form is filed with the Licensing Authority depending upon the type of food products sold by the FBO in the preceding financial year.
FSSAI Form D2 – Form D2 is filed half-yearly and not every food business operator is eligible to file Form D2. Instead, FSSAI license holders who are involved in the manufacturing and distribution of milk or milk products can file Form D2. Form D2 is filled from 1st April to 30th September and from 1st October to 31st March of every financial year.
PQSmitra offers its complete support where all the important details and the process is handled by our expert team. Our 100% support will surely make it easier for you to handle the procedures.
Who can avail FSSAI Return Registration?
- Individual manufacturing or trading in food products
- All entities manufacturing or trading in food products
- Online sellers of food products
Benefits of FSSAI Returns Registration
- Being in compliance will increase the company’s overall reputation
- Increase brand value
- Annual Compliance will attain Government Support
- Will attain business expansion
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process)
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Track status of the application
- Updating you about the process
- Successful Registration will be mailed to you by us.