What is Employee Provident Fund (EPF)? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is basically like benefits provided to the employee by the organization during his/her retirement. EPF is a scheme under the employee s Provident Funds ; Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. PF registration can also be obtained voluntarily by establishments/entities having less than 20 employees.
It is a means to help employees get a financial cushion when they grow old. Contribution to the fund is also a tax-saving option for people working in government departments, public or private sector. During the working life, both employer and the employee contribute to the fund on a monthly basis which can be used later on retirement.
It is mandatory for all entities to get registered with Provident Fund Department within a month as the employee’s count reaches 20. Any delay may result in a penalty.
PQSmitra offers EPF Registration services where our experts know the complete process and the documents required. We will make your work easy and help you successfully be EPF Registered Company.
Who can apply for Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Registration?
EPF Registration is mandatory for all establishments employing 20 or more employees.
Benefits of Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Insurance cover is provided
- Premature withdrawal option
- Higher returns on your PF in the future
- Lifelong Pension
- Tax benefits
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Will keep updating you about the status of the process
- Verification & Submission of documents
- Successful Provident Fund Registration will be mailed to you by us