What is E-Way Bill Registration? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
E-Way bill is an important mechanism that ensures that the goods are being transported in compliance with the GST Law it is the most effective tool to track the movement of goods checks tax evasion.
A GST Registered person needs an e-way bill to transport goods if the value of the goods exceeds Rs. 50,000 which can be related to supply, other than supply (returns), inward supply from an unregistered person.
The e-way bill needs to be generated mandatorily even if the value of the consignment of Goods is less than Rs. 50,000 which can be related to interstate movement of goods by a registered worker, interstate transport of handicrafts goods by a dealer exempted from GST Registration.
PQSmitra offers E-Way Bill Registration services. Our complete support in understanding the process, procedures, documents, etc. will gain a unique E-Way Bill Number (EBN).
Who can apply for E-Way Bill Registration?
Registered person – E-way bill must be generated when there is a movement of goods of more than Rs 50,000 in value to or from a registered person
Unregistered person – where a supply is made by an unregistered person to a registered person, the receiver will have to ensure all the compliances are met as if they were the supplier.
Transporters – Transporters carrying goods by road, air, rail, etc. also need to generate an E-Way Bill if the supplier has not generated an e-Way Bill.
Benefits of E-Way Bill Registration
- Taxpayers/transporters do not need to visit any tax officers/check posts
- Faster movement of goods due to no waiting time at check posts
- No need for separate transit pass for each state for the movement of goods
- User-friendly e-way bill system
- Process simplification for easier verification of e-way bill by tax officers
- Smooth tax administration
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Will keep updating you about the status of the process
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us.