What is Digital Signature Certificate? & what is the Role of PQSmitra in it?
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is just like a physical or paper certificate (document) but in electronic format through which any e-forms can be signed digitally. DSC is important to digitally prove one’s identity, access information or services & sign documents. It is also considered one of the best ways to make sure that your documents are digitally secured and in the right hands.
A DSC contains information about the user’s name, pin code, country, email address, date of issuance of the certificate along with the name of Certifying Authority. Digital Signatures usually come with a validity of one or two years. The validity of the DSC can be renewed once the term of the previous DSC expires. Under the present plan, you get DSC with a validity of 2 years.
PQSmitra offers hassle-free Digital Signature Certification (DSC) services to individuals or authorized individuals for their various purposes. Our knowledgeable team is fully dedicated to obtaining DSC from Certifying Authority.
Who can get Digital Signature Certificate?
- Digital Signatures are mandatory for Directors, Auditors, Company Secretaries, Bank Officials, and other Authorized Signatories.
- It is also mandatory for E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity, or individual who is required to get a tax audit under the Income Tax Act and Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
Types of DSC
- Class 1 Certificates – These are issued to the individual or private users & confirm that the user’s name and email contact details lie within the database of Certifying Authority.
- Class 2 Certificate – These are issued to Director/Signatory authorities of the companies and are mandatory for the individuals who have to sign important manual documents while filing returns with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Class 3 Certificate – These are issued to vendors who wish to online participate or bid in e-auctions & online tenders anywhere in India.
Benefits of Digital Signature Certificate
- Authentication of Documents
- Will reduce cost time as digitally you can sign the PDF file
- Documents cannot be altered or edited once signed
- Data is Safe Secured
- Fulfilling Statutory Compliance
- Enquiry Form (where all your information will be taken for the form filling process/Basic Registration)
- Filing application with Authority
- Important Documents will be taken for the process to be fulfilled.
- Successful Certification will be mailed to you by us.